The use of the slidelab.pt website assumes the acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Slide Lab team reserves the right to change this agreement without prior notice. Therefore, we recommend that you check back this page regularly to continuously keep up to date.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- Ensuring the confidentiality of the personal data of users of our website is essential to Slide Lab.
- All the collected personal information will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible.
- All personal information regarding members, subscribers, clients or visitors using the slidelab.pt website will be treated per the Personal Data Protection Law of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98).
- The personal information gathered on our website may include your name, email address, telephone number and/or mobile phone number, company name, position, address, date of birth and/or other.
- We shall only send you marketing related emails will only be done if you allow us, through the subscription of our Newsletter, or through the download of one of our free materials.
- Emails you will receive from Slide Lab will be informative emails on topics related to the theme of the presentation.
- If you want to stop receiving emails from us, you can always unsubscribe by clicking on the link/button in any email you have received from Slide Lab.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Otherwise, we will not disclose or share any of your information with third parties.
- Like in other websites, we collect and use information contained in the advertisements. The information provided in the advertisements includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your ISP (Internet Service Provider such as Sapo, Clix, or other), the browser you used when visiting our website (such as Internet Explorer, or Firefox), the time of your visit and what pages you visited on our website.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
- You can turn off your cookies in your browser options or by making changes to Anti-Virus software tools, such as Norton Internet Security. With that being said, this may change how you interact with our website, or other websites, and may or may not affect your ability to log on to programs, websites, or forums.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Slidelab.pt has links to other websites which, in our opinion, may contain useful information/tools for our visitors. Our terms and conditions do not apply to third-party websites, so if you visit another site from us, you should read the terms and conditions of the website.
- We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or content present on these same websites.
- To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow best practices on the market to make sure they are not lost, stolen, disclosed, altered, or destroyed improperly.